Ryker got to experience his first Corn Fest a couple of weekends ago (I know I am super late with the posts, but I was having some problems with my computer uploading my photos) with his buddy Mason. My girlfriend
Kayte and I decided to take the boys on Friday night, hoping for it to be less crowded and we succeeded. It was a great first time experience for the boys and they loved every single second of it. I
wasn't quite sure what
Ryker would think of the rides but of
coarse he LOVED them and him and his bud Mason ran from ride to ride with their little tickets in hand (I learned that $30 goes real fast). Pictured above is the boys on one of their favorite rides.

There was actually about 7 rides that the boys could ride on (which again surprised me), and
Ryker tried everyone of them and rode some of them more than once. Once again, I am bummed that I wasn't able to capture more photo's, but by the time I got him
seat belted in and camera out the ride was over and I had to grab my little peanut. Hence, the need to have an extra set of hands with you :)

These 2 little stinkers are growing up way to fast, but I wouldn't trade this stage for the world (by far my most favorite, and Yes, I know I have said that a billion times already) and I love that Ryker has such a great buddy that he can share these new experiences with!
No comments:
Post a Comment