Believe it or not, we have made it to our third and final trimester! We're about two thirds of the way to the finish line, and just three months away from holding our little guy! The anticipation and excitement of this little guys arrival has started to consume Kris's and my life. This week our little guy has reached about 2 1/2 pounds and may be as long as 16 inches! As you can see we both are growing by leaps and bounds! Baby skill of the week: blinking! Yes, our little man has conquered yet another skill along with all the other tricks he has established such as coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and breathing. This little guy is still very active and has started to make it very hard for me to fall back asleep when I get up in the middle of the night because he is so busy inside this belly of mine (I think he's just getting be prepared for sleepless nights!).
AND
For more exciting news, Kris and I are expecting our first nephew at ANYTIME! I promise to post pictures as soon as he arrives and will keep everyone updated on the progress!
AND
For an update on the baby's room. Let's just say we have run into some trouble picking out a color that doesn't appear to be ROYAL BLUE on the wall. Kris and I spent all weekend last weekend painting a navy blue color on the wall that turned out very royal blue and looked as though we were huge CUBS fans. Attempting something a little softer this weekend with hopes that it will turn out much better! Once again, I'll post some pictures once we get a color that is a little more appealing to us.
For an update on the baby's room. Let's just say we have run into some trouble picking out a color that doesn't appear to be ROYAL BLUE on the wall. Kris and I spent all weekend last weekend painting a navy blue color on the wall that turned out very royal blue and looked as though we were huge CUBS fans. Attempting something a little softer this weekend with hopes that it will turn out much better! Once again, I'll post some pictures once we get a color that is a little more appealing to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment